Grow your hosting business

Discuss ways to expand your business, including calendar management, seasonality, compliance and co-hosting.

Forum tags

Conversations

Murielle
@Emceee•France

Airbnb fees

Select a reaction
Murielle
@Emceee•France

Airbnb fees

Select a reaction
Tina
@Tina13965•United States

Hello airbnb community,

I own a stellar short-term rental unit in Seattle, WA with beautiful furniture and kitchen items. I have a 4.9 star rating for the comfort and amenities I offer to the guests. Due to other life events, I have decided to discontinue short-term rental and want to sell the furniture. If you are a new host looking to setup your airbnb, you can get quality furniture at a good price.

Please reach out.

Select a reaction
Florencia
@Florencia234•Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hello, everyone.

I live in Argentina and receive payouts into an account in Argentine pesos. I've never had any problems with it, until now.

I received a percentage of the payment, but not the full payment for a stay.

Select a reaction
Emiel
@Emiel1•Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Is the reservation for more then 28 nights ?

Select a reaction

Join the conversation

A forum for hosts around the world to ask for advice, share tips and grow your business all in one place.

Mark
@Mark1322•Jewett, TX

Trying to find out how Airbnb calculates the cleaning 14 Good price Is everything as compared to short Stays versus longer stays.

Select a reaction
Emiel
@Emiel1•Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

You can add 2 cleaning fees to a listing, one for short stays (max 2 nights) and one for longer stays.

The cleaning fee must also include the 15,5% Host Fee.

Select a reaction
Lenaick
@Lénaïck•France

Hello. I am currently an individual Host, and now that I have a SIRET number, I would like to update my profile and switch to being a professional Host. I have activated the feature in "Tools for professional Hosts." Nothing happens. I don't see a "Company information" menu.

What should I do? Thank you for your help.

Select a reaction
Member

Hi,

We are Perle d'Essaouira, a concierge service based in Essaouira, specializing in the management and support of short-term rentals.

We also offer our services remotely, particularly for all digital aspects:

Select a reaction